.

DentalDat is here for you!

Can't find what you are looking for? Use a comments box, contact me form, DentalDat Forum, Facebook, Twitter, or e-mail me at Thecreator@dentaldat.com to let me know what you want to know!

Hope you enjoy your visit here at DentalDat!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Test Week

At Indiana University School of Dentistry we have what are called either Biweeklies, Triweeklies, or Monthlies. This means that we have a test every two, three, or four weeks depending on the semester. This semester I have tests every two or three weeks. Occasionally we will have a quiz or lab test outside of these, but other than that, all of our classes are tested on in the same test. Each professor that lectures submits their questions for their presentations and they are added to the test (they keep them organized on the test). This makes for a very busy testing week but a relaxing week after.

My upcoming test includes neurobiology, respiratory system, pharmacology, oral facial biology, and cariology. Some of the sections have 5 power points and some only have two power points. Nonetheless, there are a total of 20 total power points ranging from 35 slides to 130 slides. This is going to be a fun week!

This Should Keep Me Going
This is what a call a midnight snack! Ever feeling low on energy? Feel like you need a boost? Or just need to spice things up? Grab some Chex Mix Hot'n Spicy and a Mello Yello!


Living the Life
If I am not in class or lab, then this is where I am, a small little cubical filled with Chex Mix and Mello Yello. Ever wonder where I am at when I type these posts? Just picture this and you've got it. I spend enough time in one of these things that I have to learned to keep myself comfortable.

Breakfast of Champions

Knowing how important it is to eat breakfast, I packed myself a breakfast of champions. Nothing like a few nutritional bars, yogurt, and some fruit. The brain power has to come from somewhere.
I will continue to update with pictures throughout the week!

1 comment:

Abir said...

You will find a couple of example for every point as you can opt for the best option people while you are lastly creating it. Aside from cases it's also advisable to accumulate truth in addition to estimates which demonstrate your current main encouraging points. Review on Evolutionwriters.com will unquestionably service us all the particular great deal to get top quality producing remedies within together with morning delivery.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...