.

DentalDat is here for you!

Can't find what you are looking for? Use a comments box, contact me form, DentalDat Forum, Facebook, Twitter, or e-mail me at Thecreator@dentaldat.com to let me know what you want to know!

Hope you enjoy your visit here at DentalDat!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Videos: Anything Dental Related

I thought it would be fun to make a post with a whole bunch of dental related videos. The funnier the better! Use the comment box to suggest videos and I will post them here (assuming they are decently appropriate).

Kidstones




Kids and Candy



You would have to admit that if candy is involved then it is dental related!

Leathal Weapon 4 - Uncle Benny



Mr. Bean at the Dentist



David After the Dentist

1 comment:

Nickole Dinardo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...