.

DentalDat is here for you!

Can't find what you are looking for? Use a comments box, contact me form, DentalDat Forum, Facebook, Twitter, or e-mail me at Thecreator@dentaldat.com to let me know what you want to know!

Hope you enjoy your visit here at DentalDat!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

DentalDat Amazon Store NOW OPEN!

At the bottom of the blog I have opened DentalDat Amazon store. It contains many of the materials used for the DAT that is sold on Amazon.com. I looked for the best deals and added those products to the store. If you would like to see anything added to the store let me know! As of now I have the following categories

1. DAT preparation material
2. NBDE Part 1
3. NBDE Part 2
4. Dental School (some fun items and also anatomy texts/flashcards for first year. MORE TO COME!)

Check it out and give me some feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...