.

DentalDat is here for you!

Can't find what you are looking for? Use a comments box, contact me form, DentalDat Forum, Facebook, Twitter, or e-mail me at Thecreator@dentaldat.com to let me know what you want to know!

Hope you enjoy your visit here at DentalDat!

Monday, March 28, 2011

8 Week Study Plan

On studentdoctor.net there is an 8 week study plan and all the details needed in order to complete the study plan successfully. The plan is in no way, shape, or form my own original work. In fact, "DentalWorks" posted this on studentdoctor.net as a helpful resource for predental students looking to study for the DAT.

I am currently working on a complete study guide which will include information from Cliff AP Biology, Kaplan Blue Book, ACS study guides, textbooks, and many more resources. This study guide is meant to eliminate the need to purchase all of the books (you may still want to have some for references and practice test purposes). I will also be putting together a 100% original study plan utilizing the study guide and testing software such as Top Score Pro, and DAT Achiever. Included will be a 4 week, 8 week, and 12 week study plan.

Hope you can utilize this valuable source!
8 Week Study plan by "DentalWorks"
You are one step closer to becoming one of these



A DENTIST!

If you would like to purchase the entire DVD click here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there any way you can also make modified plans that go w/ the kaplan class? i think a lot of people take it & that would be SUPER helpful :)

DentalDAT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DentalDAT said...

Not sure what the schedule is for the kaplan class but if someone would like to send me it including how often class is and what things they have you do outside of clas I would be glad to do so!

Unknown said...

when do you think you will be done with the study guide?

DentalDAT said...

Between dental school, family, and a few other projects I have going for this site I would say that it is still going to be another month or two before I get them finalized and posted. I will give periodic updates in order to keep you posted. Unfortunately that does not help if you are trying to start studying now.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if the study guide is finished and where I could see it?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...