.

DentalDat is here for you!

Can't find what you are looking for? Use a comments box, contact me form, DentalDat Forum, Facebook, Twitter, or e-mail me at Thecreator@dentaldat.com to let me know what you want to know!

Hope you enjoy your visit here at DentalDat!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

DentalDAT: Give It Away #2

Give It Away!

Announcing DentalDAT's second "Give it Away". This is a chance for you to win CliffsNotes AP Biology book. This is an excellent resource for studying the biology section of the DAT. In fact, it is ranked #5 on DentalDAT's "The Hottest DAT Study Material 2011".

Product Breakdown
  • 275+ pages of easy to read biology outlines
  • Practice questions after each chapter
  • 2 Sample practice tests at the end of the book to test your biology knowledge
  • Best of all it follows the ADA biology outline very closely (Check out "Cliffs AP Biology: The Rave")

How To Win

Unfortunately, I am unable to give this book to everyone who visits DentalDAT. However, I will choose one lucky winner who will receive this book at no expense! Every student is allowed to enter their name up to one time. This is how you can enter your name for the drawing;

save image
Facebook: "Like" DentalDAT. The "Like" button can be found at the top left corner of DentalDat.com, on the bottom toolbar of DentalDat.com, or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/pages/DentalDAT/If you already "Like" DentalDAT on Facebook please go to the page and "Share" it with your friends! Remember to fill out the form below and check the corresponding box in order to have your name entered.




The drawing will take place after the DentalDAT Facebook page has received 100+ likes or April 1, 2012 which ever comes first. Need the book soon? All the more incentive to get your friends to "Like" DentalDAT! 

I will notify the winner by e-mail and subsequently I will post the winner in the comments section of this post. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of the drawing. I will draw a second winner. 

Rules and Regulations

1. There is a limit of up to 1 entry per person.
2. In order to be considered an entry, each person must "Like" the DentalDAT Facebook page or make a status update suggesting their friends "Like" DentalDAT AND submit the above form.
3. This "Give It Away" is open to readers with US shipping addresses only.
4. Free Shipping to the WINNER! (remember US shipping address only!)
5. Winner must respond within 48 hours of the drawing or another winner will be chosen (no exceptions)
6. The item cannot be exchanged for another item or money.

Disclaimer: I plan on everything going smoothly and without a problem. However, in the off chance that I encounter an unexpected hiccup please be patient as I rectify the situation.

Any feedback can be posted in the comments section of this post. If you wish you may also e-mail me at Thecreator@dentaldat.com for any suggestions or feedback.


THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING!

5 comments:

DentalDAT said...

Alright, I will be doing the drawing within the next hour. Everyone that has entered their name into the drawing will be assigned an a number. Using a random number generator I will choose one of them to be the winner.

I will post the winner in the next comment along with e-mailing the person. As stated above I will give that person 48 hours to reply or another winner will be chosen.

Good luck to all that entered and thank you for your participation!

DentalDAT said...

And the winner is.... Jacklyn Ha

Thank you all for participating and best of luck to you in your pursuit to dental school.

Check back for more "Give It Aways" in the future.

DentalDAT said...

Jacklyn has kindly declined the free AP Biology Book as she has already purchased one. So I went ahead and drew another name and the new winner is Austin Clift!

Anonymous said...

I blog often anԁ I seriouslу
appreciаte your infοrmation. Thіѕ article has
reаlly peaked mу inteгest. I am goіng to bookmarκ your
websitе аnd keep chеcking foг
nеw information about оnce a week. I οpted іn foг
yοur RSS feed as ωell.

Also visіt my blog ... mouse Click the following website page

aliyaa said...

Dental school study is very difficult and this article give us good idea how to ranked highly in your class and how to study with easy way thanks for sharing. However, I have a site dental personal statement for dentist students.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...