.

DentalDat is here for you!

Can't find what you are looking for? Use a comments box, contact me form, DentalDat Forum, Facebook, Twitter, or e-mail me at Thecreator@dentaldat.com to let me know what you want to know!

Hope you enjoy your visit here at DentalDat!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

DentalDat Now a Dot Com!

Yes, I have taken the leap and purchased the domain name www.DentalDat.com! Some of you may be wondering if anything is going to change here at DentalDat. The answer to this question is YES and NO. I plan on continuing to post new articles and make frequent updates to the content (as I have done for the past 6 months). I ALSO, plan on utilizing the new Google Apps that are now available to DentalDat as a domain owner. Nothing is going to change over night since I have a big test coming up in a week. However, you can look for some cool additions in the next 1-2 months. And when I say cool, I mean COOL!

Thank you all for coming and visiting DentalDat. Pass the word onto all of your pre-dental friends. The more visitors I get here the more additions I will be able to make.

Recent Additions:

  • Free Classified Ads - I am working to find students with DAT material for sale to post here on the blog. I am looking to have quality material for a reasonable price. 
  • Forum - The forum does not have many posts but it is meant to be a place where you can ask questions or provide useful information without the worry of getting shot down. I do my best to answer questions in a helpful manner so feel free to ask what you would like.
  • Frequent Twitter Updates- Follow me on Twitter! I make it a goal to keep you up to date on what I am doing throughout the day. See what life as a dental student is really like! 

Like I said I have some fun ideas for the upcoming months. It is just going to be a matter of working out the logistics. If you are interested in hearing these ideas and adding your input check out the forum discussions on these ideas and post some comments. 

Hope you all enjoy!

3 comments:

Dental Implant Melbourne said...

That's great, and your additions are cool too.. Good luck

healthysmiles said...

very interesting and informative post...keep up the good work.
bookmarked you,

aliyaa said...

The easiest dental schools is the very easy for the students. Very nice blog!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...