.

DentalDat is here for you!

Can't find what you are looking for? Use a comments box, contact me form, DentalDat Forum, Facebook, Twitter, or e-mail me at Thecreator@dentaldat.com to let me know what you want to know!

Hope you enjoy your visit here at DentalDat!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New! DentalDat Forum

I know most of  us use Studentdoctor.net but I went ahead and built a forum for this site. The forum is not meant to replace the plethora of posts on SDN but is meant to be a place where you can ask me and other visitors questions without getting too many sarcastic or extreme answers. I know for some of you this is important because if you have anything less than a 20, they will rip you to shreds ;)...

You can post pretty much anything dental related in the forum since there are a handful of subtopics to choose from. If you want to request that I read over your personal statement, look over your DAT study plan, or get advice on other aspects of the application go ahead and post it on the forum and I will respond in a timely manner.

If there is anything else you would like to see added to the blog simply leave a comment and I will see what I can do.

Enjoy

DentalDat
http://dentaldat.blogspot.com/p/dentaldat-forum_17.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...